Drawn from our industry leading social media courses: Social Media Marketing Essentials and Social Media Marketing Strategy, this 1-day intensive course takes students through best practice for planning, data analysis, content creation, social advertising, measurement & analytics, reporting and optimisation for high performance social media strategies.
This course is ideal for cross-functional teams or those within marketing and comms teams looking to upskill. The morning session covers the ‘Essentials’ side of social media with a tour across all the main social channels taking in trends and best practice for each. The afternoon session is hands-on and goes through the Social ROI Framework with in-class exercises including runs throughs of social media listening and social media analytics tools.
This 1-day interactive workshop is designed to help your team understand the essentials of social media and build a high performance social media strategy.
The course covers the following topics:
- Identifying the social media landscape and looking for opportunities
- Conducting a social media audit (listening and analytics)
- Creating a social media strategy document
- Extracting insights from social media measurement tools
- Planning, managing and optimising social media campaigns
- Creating and curating content for optimal social performance
- Advertising with Facebook Ads Manager on Facebook and Instagram
- Reporting on performance and communicating ROI to stakeholders
- To increase the value and relevance of this course we can create customised content that;
- Includes case studies drawn from your industry
- Speaks to the overall capabilities / gaps within the team
- Aligns to the organisation’s current social media strategy
Suggested class size
Max 15 people per class