Nail Facebook and Twitter with a social media strategy that sells.
Level up your social media marketing strategy. Research, plan and implement a successful strategy from the ground up with ADMA IQ’s Social Media Marketing Strategy Course.
Social media isn’t just for catching up with friends – it’s a way for consumers to engage and communicate with brands. But this doesn’t mean businesses should just start a Facebook page or Twitter account. It’s not that simple, as there are right and wrong strategies to use with each channel.
Looking at these channels and their tactics, you’ll learn how to develop, implement and measure social media activity to achieve your business goals.
Duration: 3 June 2021, 1 day, 9am - 5pm. (Sydney time)
- Measure social media and run a social media audit to understand your social media activities
- Extract insights from social analytics to shape your social media strategy
Create an integrated channel plan across Facebook, Twitter and more and effectively manage and optimise campaignsSet social media policies for your business
What this social media marketing strategy course covers:
- Social auditing of content strategy, community management, tools, platform usage
- Social listening using a hands-on demo
- Extracting insights from social analytics
- Writing a publishing calendar and allocating budget for social ad spend
- Managing social media including measuring and optimising activity
- Identifying the tools you need for listening, content management and analytics
- Creating a social media policy for staff
- Organising community management
Who should do this social media marketing course?
- Managers who plan and manage content and use social media channels like Facebook and Twitter for distribution as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy
- Digital marketers that are responsible for the execution or planning of content in social channels
- Creatives that need to understand what kind of content will be effective in different channels and help achieve campaign cut through
- Account managers who help shape and execute multi-channel campaigns
- Media Planners that want to understand how consumers interact with social platforms and how new technologies shape the user experience online
We recommend you complete the Social Media Marketing Essentials course first to get the most from this course.
ADMA offers more than one social media marketing course, choose the one that is most relevant to you.