Thrive in the world of professional content writing with an advanced copywriting course that will take your copywriting skills to the next level.
Stand out from the crowd and explore new, clever and engaging ways to push your professional content writing further with an ADMA IQ advanced copywriting course.
You know the basics and you can write well, but it’s time to shine. Professional content writing is a highly sought-after skill, but in a digital age of content overload, you need an edge. An advanced copywriting course from ADMA will equip you with the skills to excel – writing strategic and compelling copy that will attract readers and start conversations.
Date: Thursday, 11 November 2021
Duration: 1 day, 9am - 5pm AEST.
- Follow the copywriting process from start to finish and articulate an idea in a language that is both concise and engaging for others to read
- Develop solid, original creative ideas and excel at producing industry standard copy
- Master a brief by understanding it, identify its purpose, develop an approach and deliver on time
- Adopt four unique styles of copywriting
What the course covers:
In this hands-on course, you’ll use writing exercises, real-world examples and advanced techniques of copywriting to cover:
- Brief interpretation and key elements
- Identifying and conceptualising the big idea
- Copy foundations and techniques, including how to start writing
- The importance of punctuation
- Incorporating enthusiasm and passion into your writing
Who should do this advanced copywriting course?
- Copywriters looking to take the next step in their career
- Marketers and advertisers looking to stand out with superior writing skills and who regularly review copy as part of their job
- Any professional keen to advance their writing skills
If you are looking for a comprehensive course for beginners, please check out the Copywriting Essentials Course
Hear what our students say about this course:
“Jon provided an informative and engaging Copywriting Advanced course. It was thoroughly enjoyable and I am thrilled to be taking away strategies and skills that I can apply to my role”
– Kelly, University of Canberra
“Fantastic course, instructor had incredible knowledge and experience from working with all sorts of companies. So energetic and passionate about the subject. Loved it and learnt so much”
- Sophie, City of Cockburn
“This course was very informative, I learnt a lot of different tips to level up my copywriting skills. Very useful is you are just learning or want to brush up on skills.”
- Jessica, Quodos Bank