Matt is an industry leader in customer analytics specialising in the convergence of the physical and digital. Matt delivers actionable insights to drive positive commercial outcomes by harnessing the data that customers create when they interact with brands across digital channels and physical locations.
Matt’s current role is to establish the retail analytics consultancy business for CBRE in Australia and he provides a unique service to his clients that focuses on insight derived from Big Data sets to deliver insights from live customer behavioural data, disrupting the traditional demographic and spatial analysis approach typically applied by all his competitors.
His achievements to date include:
1. First to market using mobile location GPS data from mobile apps to understand movement if customers to, from and around physical locations
2. Establishing a profitable partnership with a digital media partner to deliver retail analytics functionality to digital media sales for physical locations
3. Introducing customer sentiment analysis on physical locations from social media and online reviews
4. Building products from Credit and Debit card data analysis to deliver deep insights on customer spend behaviour online and at physical locations
5. Utilising the power and functionality of Google Cloud, Big Query, Data Studio, location and natural language APIs to deliver market leading solutions