Get SEO savvy. Rank well, increase clicks and learn how to drive sustainable traffic from search engines.
Want to leverage the power of search but don’t know how to improve SEO? Learn how search engines work, and how to align your site and online strategy to rank well with ADMA IQ’s SEO Fundamentals Course.
Organic search is the main source of traffic online, making SEO professionals one of the most in demand, higher paid and challenging roles in the digital marketing industry.
This course provides an entry into the world of SEO, for both newcomers wanting to join the digital search industry and for seasoned professionals aiming at expanding their knowledge of search engine marketing, managing SEO teams, liaising with external SEO providers and providing strategic SEO direction.
Duration: 1 day, 9:00p.m. - 5:00p.m. AEST
Date: Semester 2, 2021 TBC. Please register an EOI and we will be in touch when the next date is available.
- Understand how search engines work
- Learn the history of SEO and evolution of algorithms
- Understand main SEO ranking factors
- Perform keyword research
- Discover how SEO and content works together
- Design and execute SEO strategies
- Set goals and measure SEO results
This one-day SEO Fundamentals course is designed for marketers who want to understand how search engines work and which tools are available for affecting rankings and increasing organic traffic.
- SEO fundamentals
- Onsite and offsite SEO
- SEO strategy
Who should do this course?
- Marketers who plan and manage content and use social media channels for distribution as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy
- Digital marketers responsible for the execution or planning of content in social channels
- Brand positions that are choosing SEO proposals or liaising with SEO teams
- Senior digital positions managing SEO teams and budgets