The digital analytics course you need to understand digital data and tackle a technical topic in a non-technical way.
Learn the language of digital analytics and how to use it to enhance your business with IQ’s Digital Analytics Course for Marketers.
Discover a world of information at your fingertips and enjoy an accessible approach to measuring, analysing and optimising your digital marketing activities.
Understand digital data with confidence and unleash the power of metrics, using Google’s powerful analytics tools to grow your business.
Duration: 1 day, 9am to 5pm AEST (NSW time).
Next class is held on 17th June, 2021
In this digital analytics course, learn to:
- Apply a metrics framework to any digital campaign and uncover hidden consumer insights to effectively communicate with your consumers
- Learn to use Google Analytics, read and interpret key reports in Google Analytics, and apply analytics within the planning process
- Accurately attribute conversions in a multi-channel campaign
- Understand digital data sources, web marketing analytics, conversion attribution, email marketing analytics, direct marketing analytics and more
What this digital analytics course covers:
Through an engaging and hands-on approach, we’ll cover digital marketing analytics as well as:
- Defining a marketing analytics framework
- Reporting on metrics
- Matching strategic and tactical goals to metrics
- Finding and developing the right data
- Online data sources and their limitations
- The significance of statistical data
- Campaign flow and media attribution
- Potential campaign flows and response tracking
- Media attribution in a multi-channel world
- Reducing media waste
- Driving conversions through effective targeting
- Cross-channel integration and targeting matrix
Who should do this course?
- Marketers with hands-on responsibility for developing and managing digital campaigns
- Analysts who would like to better understand how to translate statistics and metrics into insights for marketers
- Community managers responsible for social media engagement