Dive into writing training for content marketing and brand journalism
Engage readers and keep them coming back for more with ADMA IQ’s Writing for Content Marketing Course. Equip yourself with the writing skills you need to effectively ideate, plan, write and publish creative content and compelling stories..
The modern marketing space has a seemingly endless array of channels: blogs, social media, PR releases, articles and more. Writing copy that gets noticed is more important than ever and storytelling is one of the most effective ways to cut through the noise.
This course brings a journalistic approach to gathering content for your company, with a focus on storytelling, from ideation and interviewing to writing across formats and platforms, with numerous in-class exercises to help students hone their skills.
Humans are hard-wired to engage with stories, and brand journalism is a powerful way to communicate with customers.
Master old skills and explore a variety of effective, compelling and fresh techniques for writing for content marketing during this hands-on course.
Date: Thursday, 17 June
Duration: 1 day, 9am - 5pm AEDT (NSW time).
- Use basic structure, essential writing techniques and apply the top tips and tricks of the trade used by experienced journalists to create compelling stories for your audience
- Effectively and efficiently edit and fact-check content and rework material for multiple social-media channels
- Use idea-generation techniques for finding and developing stories and apply writing techniques that will make your content more engaging for your audience
- Discover essential journalistic writing techniques
Tailor content for the appropriate channels
- Develop a mission statement that guides your content development – and elevates it to brand journalism
Writing for content course covers:
- The fundamentals of journalistic writing
- How to create content consumers want to engage with
- Where to find new ideas for content
- How to create engaging content
- What it takes to write an irresistible headline
- Styles and structures to follow to keep the consumer interested and match your objectives
- Workflow tips to make content creation easier
- Content quality control: fact-checking and editing
- Resourceful repurposing across platforms
You will learn to improve your writing for blogs, PR, social media, digital marketing and print collateral
What our past students say about this writing course
Who should do this writing for content marketing course:
- Copywriters and content writers for blogs, articles, PR, and social media
- Social community managers looking to hone their skills
- Marketers who need to write content as part of their role
ADMA offers a variety of content writing courses, from beginners to advanced and online. View our copywriting courses here.