Learn the essential elements of Digital Marketing.
ADMA Digital Marketing Certificate (DMC) is a comprehensive and practical digital marketing certificate, taught by industry experts. Understand the digital landscape and develop an actionable digital strategy for your business.
This course will help you answer important digital marketing questions like:
- Which digital channels you should use to connect with your audience?
- How will digital trends, such as voice search, impact your business?
- How do you utilise marketing automation and build a tech-stack?
- What is the impact of measurement and targeting in a cookie-less world?
ADMA’s new Digital Marketing Certificate will teach you how all aspects of digital work together - and how to structure them effectively to have a lasting impact on your business, even in a rapidly changing environment.
- Made for a rapidly evolving industry
- Practical skills you can apply to your job immediately
- Walk away with a robust strategy and plan for your business
- Receive an industry-recognised qualification
The Digital Marketing Certificate can be completed in one of twoways:
- Virtual in-class Evening: 10 evenings, 1 session a week over 10 weeks, 6pm-9pm AEST
- Online: self-paced, up to 6 months to complete
Upcoming In-class dates:
We have two intakes on offer for this semester. The first intake begins in July and the second intake begins in October. The October class will be available to book from the 22nd of July.
All times are 6:00pm – 9:00pm NSW Time