Learn the essential elements of Digital Marketing.
ADMA Digital Marketing Certificate (DMC) is a comprehensive and practical digital marketing certificate, taught by industry experts. Understand the digital landscape and develop an actionable digital strategy for your business.
Virtual in-class Evening: 10 evenings, 1 session a week over 10 weeks, 6pm-9pm AEDT
This course will help you answer important digital marketing questions like:
- Which digital channels you should use to connect with your audience?
- How will digital trends, such as voice search, impact your business?
- How do you utilise marketing automation and build a tech-stack?
- What is the impact of measurement and targeting in a cookie-less world?
ADMA’s Digital Marketing Certificate will teach you how all aspects of digital work together - and how to structure them effectively to have a lasting impact on your business, even in a rapidly changing environment.
- Made for a rapidly evolving industry
- Practical skills you can apply to your job immediately
- Walk away with a robust strategy and plan for your business
- Receive an industry-recognised qualification
Upcoming in-class dates:
Starts 8 March 2022 6:00pm – 9:00pm AEDT
- Tuesday 8 March Session 1
- Tuesday 15 March Session 2
- Tuesday 22 March Session 3
- Tuesday 29 March Session 4
- Tuesday 05 April Session 5
- Tuesday 12 April BREAK
- Tuesday 19 April BREAK
- Tuesday 26 April Session 6
- Tuesday 3 May Session 7
- Tuesday 10 May Session 8
- Tuesday 17 May Session 9
- Tuesday 24 May Session 10
7 June 2022 6:00pm – 9:00pm AEDT
Tuesday 7 June Session 1 - Tuesday 23 August Session10