Broadcast: TV, Cinema, Radio
"They embraced the issue, the quality of the material was second to none."
"It was unnervingly authentic and engaged the audience."
"It made a measurable difference and started a senate debate."
- To improve Net Promoter Scores (NPS) amongst females and close the significant gap to third placed Westpac
- To position ANZ as a brand that understands women's needs
- To drive PR and agitate for meaningful change
- To drive the #equalfuture conversation
- To increase female customer numbers
- "To help women achieve financial success"
- Provoke the uncomfortable truth of gender inequality by highlighting the disparity between a girl's potential and a woman's reality
- Call out the need and rally support for systemic change
- Demonstrate how ANZ could be part of the solution
- Not only did ANZ close the gap in NPS amongst females, it overtook Westpac for third
- 300% increase in ANZ's perception as 'understands the unique needs of women', well ahead of its 50% target
- Reached a global audience of over 1.5 billion and sparked a senate inquiry into women's superannuation
- Over 27,000 uses of #equalfuture
- Over 16 million online video views, thousands of likes, shares and comments
- In just 12 months, ANZ has seen a +9.83% growth in total female customer numbers versus growth for the category of just +1.38%
- Quantifiably improved the financial fortunes of its own female employees
Big Shells Film | Production
Celeste Geer | Director
Elisa Silbert | ANZ Head of Global Brand Marketing
Laura Halbert | ANZ Head of Wealth Marketing
Veronica Callaghan | ANZ Senior Brand Marketing Manager
Maureen Lum Mow | ANZ Advertising & Promotions Manager Wealth
Joseph Watkins | ANZ Marketing Manager, Marketing Development Wealth
Paul Reardon | Executive Creative Director
Tara Ford | Creative Director
Ricci Meldrum | Regional Group Head
Natalia Shore | Senior Account Director
Stephanie Luxmoore | Senior Account Director
Rob Hibbert | Creative
Mark Jones | Creative
Chrissy Chrzan | Creative
Hristos Varouhas | Chief Strategy Officer
Kees Kalk | Strategy Planner
Harry Steinhart | Digital Planner
Karolina Nanowski | Account Manager
Todd McLerie | Account Executive
Margot Ger | Head of TV
Janine Wetheim | Senior Producer
Jane Campion | Big Shell Films
Peter Knowles | Big Shell Films
The Connolly Partnership
What do award judges look for?
Whether it's your first entry or you've done it a hundred times, pick up valuable tips and tricks to improve your chances at a coveted award with IQ's How to Win an Award Course. The next class runs 10 November in Sydney.