Exclusive panel: The Great Marketing Education
How to upskill and retain your talent in 2022
Forget The Great Resignation; it's time for The Great Marketing Education!
PwC predicts that 40% of Australians will resign within 12 months.
ADMA is calling for The Great Marketing Education to empower, invest in and retain your marketing top talent by building their capabilities.
67% of marketers think marketing has changed more in the past two years than the previous fifty, and less than half of digital marketers feel highly proficient in their field (Adobe).
Are your marketing team empowered and enabled to catapult your business forward in 2022?
The marketing world doesn't stand still, and neither should you.
Our CEO Andrea Martens will facilitate a lively and interactive panel discussion with Australia’s best marketing minds, targeted at helping CMOs get up to speed on the Great Marketing Education.
Our experts will discuss:
- Why the Great Marketing Re-Education is a top CMO priority for 2022
- The skills CMOs need to develop within their team in 2022
- How marketing leaders can retain and grow their talent
- How to create a culture of continuous upskilling
- How to stay ahead in a marketing world that is rapidly changing
This promises to be an insightful conversation, full of timely advice on how to be proactive about retaining and enriching your team in 2022 (and beyond).
Date: 2nd February 2022
Time: 12 noon - 1pm (AEDT)
Book your spot below.