The social media marketing course to take your social media campaigns to the next level.
Become a qualified social media expert with the mix of skills you need to confidently deliver a robust social strategy and measurable ROI.
There is a lot to consider when planning and implementing a brand or organisation's social media activity. It can be a little overwhelming to navigate. However, it doesn’t have to be. In this online course you’ll develop a in-depth understanding of all things social from developing a strategy, setting SMART objectives, understanding the difference between paid, earned and owned, all the way through to optimisations and reporting.
Whether you’re a B2B or B2C marketer, client-side or agency, stay connected with your customers and learn effective social media planning. You can complete ADMA's social media marketing course in one of two ways:
In-class: 1 day, 9am - 5pm.
Online: 60 hours of content, available for 6 months.
- Understand social media and engagement
- Develop a social media strategy with business-focused objectives
- Understand social media listening
- Understand influencers and how to use them effectively
- Select the most appropriate social platforms
- Deliver, measure and optimise your social media campaigns
What this social media marketing course covers:
Your in-class course covers:
- How to plan social media and use social media marketing tactics to achieve measurable results
- How to use both free and paid tools for monitoring content
- Task scheduling and automation for different social media executions
- How to measure performance and what to do with those results
Your online course covers:
Module 1: An introduction to social media and engagement
- Understand what social media marketing is and how it has developed.
- Understand the impact of social media on engagement for brands.
- Learn the importance of agile planning.
Module 2: Developing a social media strategy
- Understand the importance of a social media strategy.
- Identify the types of social media campaigns.
- Gain an introduction to the 8 steps of social strategy development.
Module 3: Setting objectives and KPIs
- Learn how to set SMART objectives for social media.
- Understand the different types of KPIs and how to use them for your social media activities.
Module 4: Social listening
- Develop social listening to understand customer preferences and competitor actions.
- Understand how to use the listening framework.
Module 5: Identifying influencers
- Understand who your influencers are.
- Learn how to select influencers.
- Learn how to work with influencers.
Module 6: Selecting a social platform
- Understand the difference between paid, earned, and owned media.
- Identify the hidden costs of social media.
Module 7: Building a content strategy and implementing a plan
- Learn to build a content plan.
- Learn how to meet specific platform requirements.
- Implementing a plan on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Module 8: Optimising your social media campaign
- Understand how to measure and optimise your social media campaigns.
- Understand how to calculate social media ROI.
2 one-hour exams.
Who should do this course:
- Managers who plan and manage content and use social media channels like Facebook and Twitter for distribution as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy
- Digital marketers that are responsible for the execution or planning of content in social channels
- Creatives that need to understand what kind of content will be effective in different channels and help achieve campaign cut through
- Account managers who help shape and execute multi-channel campaigns
- Media Planners that want to understand how consumers interact with social platforms and how new technologies shape the user experience online