Stand out in the age of the customer with Australia’s leading customer retention marketing strategy course.
Improve your customer experience and learn the art of retaining customers with ADMA IQ’s Retention Marketing Strategy Course.
It costs up to 25 times more to acquire a new customer than to sell to an existing one . Your job as a marketer doesn’t stop at acquisition.
Learn how to make existing customers more valuable and more engaged with your brand. Explore ways to encourage repeat buying and to transform them into advocates.
This course focuses less on points programs and more on the retention activities needed to drive growth and unlock true brand loyalty.
Using a strategic framework you’ll discover techniques used by leading brands to increase profitability through customer rewards and recognition.
The new course has been refreshed to help the modern marketer navigate the increasingly complex world of customer strategy, data, digital marketing, analytics and marketing technology.
Duration: 4 consecutive days, 9am - 1pm. AEST
Next course date: 22-25 June, 2021.
Through presentations, discussions and practical exercises you will learn:
- The principles of engagement, retention, loyalty and advocacy
- The elements and best practices of successful retention initiatives
- How to measure the impact of your campaigns
- The fundamentals of customer segmentation and loyalty analytics
- The importance of aligning your loyalty efforts to your brand
- The best practices you can use to optimise your campaigns
- How current trends can and will impact your own strategy
What the course covers:
- What is true customer loyalty?
- Psychology of loyalty
- Assessing your businesses loyalty marketing maturity
- Strategic approaches to loyalty and retention activities
Reviewing five different types of retention programs, including examples and case studies from different brands and industry categories
- Lifecycle Programs
- Stimulating Sales Growth
- Building Engagement Campaigns
- Saving and Winning Back Customers
- Enabling Advocacy
- When to use a loyalty points program
- Best practice levers that will drive results
- Future loyalty trends
- Framework for implementing loyalty and retention campaigns
- Using customer analytics
- Measuring loyalty and retention
- Creating a loyalty value proposition
Who should do this course?
Marketing professionals and executives responsible for the development and implementation of a customer strategy and/or retention and loyalty strategy.
This will include:
- Senior Marketing Manager
- Marketing Retention Manager
- Loyalty Manager
- Customer Experience Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Campaign Manager