Digital Strategy counts. Drive your business forward with effective digital marketing strategy development.
Uncover the framework and processes for developing and delivering successful digital marketing with ADMA IQ’s Digital Marketing Course.
Digital marketing strategy continues to grow in its importance in the marketing mix – but where do you start? The range of channels and options for messaging are ever-expanding. During this ADMA digital marketing course, you’ll walk through the process for developing a digital strategy that ensures your marketing activity is aligned with your business goals, and optimises your use of digital channels.
Gain insights for your own business through this digital strategy course, and walk through examples, templates and case studies that will equip you to confidently tackle your own digital strategy development.
Duration: 4 consecutive half days, 9:00a.m. - 1:00p.m. (NSW time)
Next course: Tuesday 27th - Friday 30th July 2021.
This digital strategy course teaches you to:
- Identify what scope of digital strategy you need for your business, define key business objectives, who the key stakeholders are and how to work with business stakeholders
- Structure and run your digital strategy project, including scope, timeframes and deliverables
- Develop customer segments, and customer experience maps aligned to your business objectives
- Understand insights from your own digital assets and the broader competitive landscape and apply key trends and concepts to your own digital marketing strategy development
- Develop a strategic framework that aligns digital activity to customer journeys and business outcomes
- Expand your strategy into the key components for implementation – content plans, data and CRM strategies, channel plans
- Put together a KPI and metrics framework that can be used to track the effectiveness of the strategy
- Develop an implementation plan that brings all the strands together
What this digital marketing course covers:
- Understanding the role of digital marketing strategy within the business
- Identifying how your target audience is using digital
- Getting to grips with your digital marketing landscape
- How the various elements of digital are used against strategic objectives
- Developing digital strategies for customer acquisition, retention and branding purposes
- Implementing a digital strategy successfully
Who should do this digital strategy course?
- Managers who plan and manage marketing and digital activities, as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy.
- Digital content marketers that are responsible for the execution or planning of how digital and offline channels are used.
- Agency professionals who are involved in developing customer insights and writing briefs, creating channel plans, or developing campaign structures and eco-systems for their clients.
- Media planners that want to understand at a strategic level how consumers interact with a range of platforms and channels as part of their customer journey to improve media planning.
Hear what our students say about this course:
“Great course for learning or refreshing the key elements of digital marketing strategy. Covered all of the key aspects with enough information on each element to be useful, all packed into two days”
- Kate, Westpac