Make digital your first campaign thought, not the last one.
Uncover a framework for successful digital marketing.
This two-day digital marketing course is one of ADMA's most popular. Whether it’s your business, industry, or campaign, digital continues to have a significant impact on the way we operate. During this course, you’ll learn what is a digital strategy and will be provided with a framework for crafting a digital marketing strategy.
To get the most out of this two-day intensive digital marketing course, you should have a good understanding of the basic digital marketing tactics.
Duration: 2 days
In this course you will learn digital marketing strategies and:
- Effectively integrate digital into your marketing strategies
- Implement your strategy by employing the tools for digital marketing in the most relevant way
- Utilise a planning framework for digital strategy development within your organisation
- Identify the difference between acquisition, branding and retention strategies through case study examples
Through presentation, discussion and practical exercises in class, we’ll explore digital marketing strategy at length, covering:
- Understanding the role of digital within the business
- Identifying how your target audience is using digital
- Getting to grips with your digital landscape
- How the various elements of digital are used against strategic objectives
- Developing digital strategies for customer acquisition, retention and branding purposes
- Implementing a digital strategy successfully
Who should do this course?
- Marketers and senior marketers looking to understand how to best integrate digital into their overall marketing strategies
- Digital and IT professionals needing to ensure their strategy and plans integrate with the overall organisation’s plans
- Ideal for both B2B and B2C marketers
- Client or agency side.