Your pathway to putting your customer at the heart of your business. Learn to truly understand customer needs to meet your business goals.
Create a compelling experience for customers using analytics tools and insights with ADMA IQ’s Customer Journey Mapping Course.
Understanding your customer needs and using these insights should be at the heart of your digital marketing. Yet most marketing strategies are developed with a focus on the product attributes or benefits that we want to tell the consumer.
In this customer journey mapping course, you’ll learn how to use customer research, analytics and the different tools that will help you draw insights from data to create a compelling customer experience.
We’ll show you how to put the customer at the centre of your marketing, and how to unlock a deeper understanding of the journey they go through to engage with your category, brand and product.
The course is a mixture of theory and practical application – you will work in a group to develop a sample customer segment and a full customer journey, so you can apply the templates and theory to a practical example.
Duration: Two half days 9am-1pm
The next session of this course will run as two half days:
Session 1: Wednesday 21 October, 9am-1pm
Session 2: Wednesday 28 October 9am-1pm
- Identify and understand your key audience segments, develop a detailed customer journey for these segments and understand what key customer journeys drive your business
- Validate your journeys through research and data, and extend your customer journeys to become experience maps that include channel, content and functionality requirements
- Understand how your experience maps can then feed into channel plans, content plans and CRM strategies that are fundamentally customer centric
What the course covers:
- How to deeply understand your customers and how they interact with your category and product
- A range of templates covering all aspects of the process:
- Templates and framework for customer segmentation and personas
- Template for a customer journey maps and experience maps
- Examples and case studies of customer journey mapping and subsequent business outcomes
- Interactive exercises throughout the day allowing you to develop the framework for your own customer journeys
Who should do this customer journey mapping course?
- Managers who plan and manage marketing and digital activities as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy
- Digital content marketers responsible for the execution or planning of how digital and offline channels are used
- Agency professionals involved in developing customer insights, writing briefs, creating channel plans, developing campaign structures and eco-systems for their clients
- Media planners that want to understand how consumers interact with a range of platforms and channels as part of their customer journey to improve media planning