Step up your social media planning game and build campaigns that convert.
Master the basics behind social media marketing and how you can adopt winning practices into your own communications mix with this ADMA social media marketing course.
Want to get up to speed with the latest trends, techniques and technologies in social media? This course will help you craft your own social media campaign, from strategic social media planning through to execution and optimisation.
Whether you’re a B2B or B2C marketer, client-side or agency, stay connected with your customers and learn effective social media planning with an ADMA social media marketing course
Duration: You can complete this social media marketing course in one of two ways:
- In-class: 1-day training course
- Online: Self-paced, up to 6 months to complete
- Plan social media and social media marketing tactics to achieve results
- Identify all the major social channels, tailor content appropriate to the channel, and engage the right consumer in the right space
- Measure and optimise your social media activity
Your in-class course covers:
- How to use both free and paid tools for monitoring content
- Task scheduling and automation for different social media executions
- How to measure performance and what to do with those results
Your online course covers:
You'll cover this content in the online social media marketing course and broken down into the following modules:
- Module 1: The Social Media Landscape
- Module 2: Campaign Analysis
- Module 3: Campaign Planning
- Module 4: Content Creation
- Module 5: Content Distribution
- Module 6: Managing Campaigns
Who should do this social media marketing course?
- Marketers responsible for planning and implementing their brand or organisation's social media activity
- Small and medium-sized businesses that are looking to learn more about using social media to grow their business
ADMA offers a variety of digital and social media marketing courses online and in-class. View our social media courses here.