Want to increase your expertise and knowledge in the digital marketing space?
Discover the industry’s tips and tricks for successfully incorporating digital channels into your campaigns with ADMA's digital marketing courses.
In this two-day intensive course, you’ll get a deep introduction to digital marketing, explore the foundations of each digital channel, how they work and how they can fit together to deliver on your marketing objectives. We’ll also look at digital tactics, strategies and processes and how you can tie them all together in an effective way.
Digital Marketing Essentials offers a deep introduction to digital marketing and is one of our most popular courses! View all of our Digital Marketing courses here.
Duration: 2 days
- Understand the principles and framework behind a digital strategy
- Manage the processes involved with building a website and individual channels
- Identify the appropriate online media to achieve your objectives
- Incorporate social media and content as singular parts of your marketing strategy
- Harness the power of paid and organic search
- Craft and manage email marketing that is compliant
- Understand mobile and its impact on the digital landscape
- Overall, learn online marketing
Through presentation, discussion and practical approaches, we’ll cover:
- An overview of the digital landscape, including trends in online customer behaviour
- The role of content and data in digital marketing
- The channel options within paid media
- The development and usability of websites
- Email marketing and databases
- New technology and tactics, specifically within mobile marketing and emerging media
- how to effectively leverage the available tools in marketing for social media
- Practical aspects of digital marketing and the role of agencies when campaign planning
- Cross-media integration – tying it all together for acquisition and retention
Who should do this course?
- Marketers who want to understand more around how digital works
- Digital technologists looking to understand and align to marketing goals
- Ideal for both B2B and B2C marketers
- Client or agency side