An essential copywriting course teaching you the fundamentals of good copy, helping you write with confidence.
Never be lost for words again. Learn how to produce professional content and uncover the essential techniques for writing effective copy with an ADMA IQ copywriting course.
The art of copywriting is an invaluable skill. In this popular copywriting course, explore the structure, rules and techniques involved in professional content writing. Learn to craft copy, compelling headlines, and structure documents that engage your reader.
You can complete this copywriting course in one of two ways:
- In-class: 1 day, 9:00a.m. - 5:00p.m. AEDT
- Online: 8-10 hours of content, available for 6 months.
- Articulate an idea in a language that is both concise and engaging for others to read
- Structure your copy with a beginning, middle and end, and craft compelling headlines
- Manage the approval process
- Identify the appropriate medium for your copy and different copy styles and tailor your copy to suit each social channel
What the course covers:
Your in-class course covers:
- Follow practical exercises and use relevant examples as guidelines to help you structure your writing and adopt a process.
- Discuss the introduction to copywriting, the right questions to ask, tools and resources to draw upon, as well as the importance of the brief and marketing copywriting.
- Learn to structure copy, write compelling propositions, develop and craft copy and concepts via the 4 proven formulas.
- We’ll also look at simple and colloquial copy, how to close the loop, and legal and mandatories you should consider when writing.
Your online course covers:
You'll cover the same content online, broken down into the following modules:
- Module 1: Copywriting Foundations
- Module 2: Creative with Copy
- Module 3: Copywriting Techniques
- Module 4: Writing for Digital
Who should do this copywriting course?
- Those new to marketing communications
- Marketers writing copy as part of their role and wanting to develop their own materials in-house
- Those reviewing agency output
- Writers looking to refresh their copy approach