Drive big results from small changes
Harness the power of conversion and learn how to optimise your site to achieve your online objectives.
This powerful conversion rate course will teach you the fundamentals of how to turn your hard-earned website visitors into leads and sales. Applying the insights you’ll get during this power-packed half-day training to your website will help you improve your conversion rates and thus improve your online revenue and lead generation.
If you want to know more about the fast growing marketing discipline of Conversion Rate Optimisation, this is the best course for you to dip your toes in the water and get started.
Duration: 1 day
- Set objectives for your site and assess how your objectives are being met
- Analyse and interpret your website’s statistics and visitor behaviour
- Offer the right information in the best way to keep visitors intrigued
- Place the right ‘calls to action’
- Detect and fix revenue leaks on your website
- Create a site structure that is clear and helps visitors make a decision
Conversion rate course covers:
Through presentations and robust discussions as well as hands-on practical exercises, we’ll examine:
- How to turn visitors into customers
- Interpreting site statistics into insights
- Google Analytics and other research tools
- Presenting your value proposition in the best possible way
- Site structure, design and practical tools
- Effective website copy and ongoing engagement
- Ongoing testing to maximise site potential
- Live optimisation
If you are after a more comprehensive version of this course, please check the Conversion Rate Optimisation Certificate
Who should do this course?
- Digital Marketers who are responsible for online sales and lead generation y
- Marketers who want to get more measurable results from their online campaigns
- Business owners interested to get a better return on their online marketing
- People involved in website creation or development who want to learn the basics of Conversion Rate Optimisation to apply within their work