Learn all facets of content distribution, including amplification channels, publishing ecosystems, and content management technology.
- Categorise content assets and amplification channels.
- Consider publishing ecosystem.
- Create content roadmap.
- Structure and plan channels and platforms.
- Evaluate content publishing and amplification channels.
- Expertise the content management technology and content matrix.
- Content assets
- Content publishing channels
- Content distribution and amplification channel
- Active searching vs social discovery
- Social acquisition funnel
- User journeys and content formats
- Publishing ecosystem
- Content Publish technology
Content Distribution module is part of the Content Marketing Strategy course.
Consumers prefer to be engaged with a brand via a story or conversation, so the power of content is immeasurable. Through both in-class discussion and practical exercises, we’ll explore how consumer behaviour fuels this power and how you can develop your content marketing strategy to be just as powerful. Plus, learn how to properly measure its effectiveness.
Module 1: Content Marketing Overview
Module 2: Planning a Content Strategy
Module 3: Mapping Content to Audience
Module 4: Content Creation and Production
Module 5: Content Distribution
Module 6: Measuring
Module 7: Content Marketing
Who should do this module?
Brand Side Marketers
- Digital Marketing Specialists / Consultants – that want to increase broaden their knowledge of, or specialise in content marketing.
- Product / Brand / Digital / Marketing Managers – that have a solid experience in integrated marketing campaigns but need to understand content lead marketing strategies.
- Marketing Directors – that need to include content strategy in their overall communications planning.
- Advertising Agency
Agency side marketers
- At all levels that need to understand the role content plays in marketing communications.
- Media Planners – that need to have a comprehensive understanding of content marketing at a strategic level.