Sydney, 31 Jan 2017 – Data Day, the industry-leading one-day conference, hosted by the Association for Data-driven Marketing & Advertising (ADMA) has announced Cannes Lions winner Steve Lok from The Economist as its headline international speaker for 2018. Taking place in Melbourne (23.2.18) and Sydney (26.2.18), Lok will be in great company as Data Day boasts an impressive line-up of global speakers from organisations including Telstra, Ziff Davis (owner Mashable), Intuit and Woolworths.
Lok, who is famous for turning $150,000 into $6 million in just one year, will provide unrivalled insight as to how he pioneered innovative ways to bring together data, marketing and technology for maximum business impact, which is the theme of the industry-leading event.
Participants of Data Day 2018 will also have the chance to attend 16 engaging sessions across data and analytics, technology, customer experience, and marketing strategy.
Jodie Sangster, CEO, ADMA said, “Data Day is a critical event for our industry, given the importance of data for marketing and commercial success. The opportunity to learn from industry leaders, such as data-driven pioneer Steve Lok, on how we can utilise data-driven information to innovate business across the globe, cannot be underestimated.”
The window to purchase tickets at an exclusive rate ($100 off standard tickets) is quickly closing. Members have until midnight on Friday 3 February 2018 to secure the reduced rate to attend the data-driven event of the year.
The one-day event attracts hundreds of marketers and like-minded professionals every year to explore and discuss current industry trends, business opportunities and key issues relating to our data-hungry climate.
Data Day will feature other highly-regarded and prominent data experts including:
- Wendy Walker, Head of Marketing – Global Expansion, Intuit (SG). Wendy was awarded the Most Influential Global Brand Leader in 2016 & 2017, and named as one of the Top 100 Most Talented Global Marketing Leaders by the World Marketing Congress in both 2014 & 2015.
- Liz Moore, Director of Research, Insights and Analytics, Telstra. Elizabeth Moore is responsible for market research, competitive intelligence and analytics at Telstra and specialises in the use of customer insights to drive business profitability.
- Ingrid Maes, Director Loyalty, Data and Digital Media, Woolworths. Ingrid is one of Australia’s leading data-driven marketers with a long history in customer-centric, data-driven retail strategies. Under Ingrid’s leadership, Woolworths has developed the most sophisticated retail personalisation engine in Australia delivering a personalised shopping experience to more than 10 million members.
- Kshira Saagar, Head of Analytics & Data Science, The Iconic. Developing analytics solutions to some of the leading Fortune 100 companies for the past decade, Kshira is currently helping The Iconic understand and enable data-driven decision making.
- Karen Giuliani, Head of Marketing, BT Financial Group. Karen Giuliani is responsible for leading the marketing strategy across advice, super, investments and insurance at one of the Australia’s largest wealth management businesses, BT Financial Group.
- Genevieve Elliott, GM Data, Analytics and Customer Strategy, Vicinity Centres. Genevieve Elliott has an eclectic work history and brings her experience across marketing, operations, sales and strategy to her current data and customer strategy role.
- Lee Siefken, Director of Marketing, Intercontinental Hotel Group. For over a decade, Lee helped The Walt Disney Company grow its global footprint, working with the world’s most influential entertainment, travel and luxury brands.
Visit www.admadataday.com.au for program details and to register your place now.
You can join in on the conversation by using the hashtag @ADMA #admadataday.