Amplify your content engagement and impact
The power of content marketing is undeniable. Most businesses are well aware of the benefits of content now, with 64% of B2C marketers stating that their organisation is very or extremely committed to the approach.
And while technology like AI, martech and personalisation aid in the successful delivery of such content programs, the most successful content marketers are those with a robust strategy. It’s not hard to see why.
A robust strategy supports your content marketing efforts in many ways. It:
- Aligns your team around common goals;
- Helps identify the types of content you need to create to be successful;
- Keeps you focused on agreed priorities;
- Helps allocate resources; and
- Provides clarity around key audiences.
It lifts your customer engagement game and helps create compelling content for your brand and audience.
Yet many businesses still don’t have a documented content strategy in place, perhaps due to lack of time, skills or resources. But developing one might be easier than you think - when you know how.
IQ’s Content Marketing Strategy course gives you the skills, knowledge and confidence you need to develop a robust strategy for a successful content program. Our industry leading instructors cover topics such as:
- Facilitating customer connections online
- Mapping an effective content strategy to the customer life cycle
- Content publication processes and technologies
- Optimising content and measuring effectiveness
Discover the components of an effective content marketing strategy, and master how to create, distribute and manage content that converts.
Integrated approaches across channels and segments that support your customers throughout their customer journey are essential. Getting this right involves creativity, strategy and analytical skills.
Build your capability with our Content Marketing Strategy course today.