Data-driven Marketing Certificate… What IQ Students had to Say!
Marketers in 2021 should have a basic understanding of how to leverage data. And if they don’t, they should be taking the necessary steps to upskill, or risk getting left behind!
A recent Marketo report revealed, “a marketer today may not recognise the marketing team of tomorrow.” The day-to-day work marketers take on every day is destined to change dramatically.
Now is the time to learn how to use technology and data to drive actionable results to advance your work and your career. The ADMA IQ Data-driven Marketing Certificate provides a logical step in the right direction.
Held over the duration of 4 live, virtual session (once per fortnight over 8 weeks) the ADMA IQ Data-driven Marketing Certificate provides marketeers an in-class environment to explore data-driven marketing and learn the skills to use technology and strategies confidently.
Here are some of the takeaways from some of our recent course attendees:
- Strongly recommend the Data-driven Marketing Certificate - A good balance of content and case studies really brought the applications of data-driven to life. Lyndsay's expertise and real world experience added a lot of value in gaining a strong and well-rounded understanding of the content. ~ Andrew Briggs, Scottish Pacific Business Finance
- The Data-driven Marketing Certificate gave a true insight into how to directly use data in marketing strategies. I really liked how it was broken down into three elements and I learnt heaps from the course to then implement in my day to day job as Marketing Manager. ~ Kyra Currie, Australia Post
- Insightful, engaging and provided a great foundation for me to start harnessing the value of data to a Marketer. ~ Megan Peterson, CC
- The instructor had a great demeanour and very proactive. It was interesting to learn about how to overcome business problems using the intelligence of data. ~ Joshua McLean, Australia Post
The Data-driven Marketing Certificate covers the complete marketing mix using data and what’s relevant for both in-house and outsourced data roles and requirements, including:
- What is the future of data-driven marketing?
- Digital analytics platforms
- How to use utilise data for your marketing strategy
- Roles and responsibilities of digital marketing data-driven activities
- Project managing cross functional teams working with digital analytics
Don’t delay, next round of the course kicks off in early October! Use code IQSPRINGPROMO to save 20%.
Sign up for the IQ Data-driven Marketing Certificate today!