Over the last 12 months the ADMA team have worked hard to deliver the industry best-in-class insights, education and networking opportunities. We have also launched some innovative new initiatives that we will continue to build on in the next year. Here is a snapshot of what 2019 looked like for us:
- Joined forces with ACS in order to ultimately strengthen the CIO-CMO relationship for more business growth through data. Our new combined firepower allows us to offer globally renowned education and specialist governance, data driven marketing and analytics expertise
- We cemented our partnership with DMA UK which will allow us to offer a world-class curriculum for Australian marketers
- We launched the ADMA Brave Marketing podcast series in partnership with Sitecore. We recognised how powerful podcasts are for people to be able to learn anywhere.
- We also launched ADMA Creativity & Effectiveness School in conjunction with Facebook, Google and Snapchat aimed at teaching the partnership between creativity and strategy.
- We held our most successful Data Day in its 15th year which sold out. needs something about amazing speakers
- Our reimagined AC&E/AMY Awards genuinely recognising the partnership of creativity and strategy and saw 500 of our industry come together to celebrate great work.
- We worked closely with the industry to submit a point of view to the ACCC Digital Platform Inquiry and we will continue to do so now that the Government has published their response the ACCC Inquiry. ADMA will be a key stakeholder in the review of the Privacy Act and a strong advocate in defense of its members’ interests. ADMA is encouraged by the Government’s intention to examine “how to ensure our privacy regime operates effectively for all elements of the community and allows for innovation and growth of the digital economy” and will be a dominant voice explaining how this impacts data-driven business. ADMA will continue to ensure our members have the knowledge and understanding of these issues and how they impact their business.
- In 2020 we will review our Code of Conduct to ensure that we are providing members with the most up-to-date advice when dealing with their commitment to best practice data-driven Marketing. Do we want to add in this piece on 2020 and if so should we not detail more of what we have on in 2020
We look forward to an even more exciting 2020 – we have so much planned and can’t wait to get our invigorated team started in the new year!