Shift the course of customer traffic in your direction.
Find out how SEO drives new customers and better customer engagement.
Score page rankings, better click-throughs, utilise research tools and foster great external links with an effective SEO strategy. Discover what simple techniques can do when applied to your website structure.
In this SEO course, you’ll also be exposed to practical video examples that explain how to use Google tools like Google Keyword Planner, Google Trends, Google Webmaster and link analysis.
ADMA offers this SEO courses in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and online. Find the course that's right for you.
- Increase the rate of click-throughs and page rankings
- Improve SEO success through content
- Effectively utilise on-page and off-page tactics to improve SEO
- Operate keyword research
- Build useful external links
SEO Course Covers:
In class, you’ll engage in discussions, use theoretical exercises and absorb presentations as we cover keyword searches for research and selection; developing, measuring and managing SEO; matching content to the customer journey and social media. Finally, we’ll also touch on delivering a great customer experience through your online assets, website structure and explore the importance of linking and authority.
Who should do this course?
Brand Side Marketers
- Content / Digital / Community/ Social/ Marketing Managers: who plan and manage content and use social media channels for distribution as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy.
- Digital Producers / Digital Specialists / Content Publishers: that are responsible for the execution or planning of content in social channels.
- Community Managers / Content Managers: content managers, editors, curators or moderators.
- Art Directors / Digital Designers: Creatives that need to understand what kind of content will be effective in different channels and help achieve campaign cut through. Those that craft ideas which are social by design and engage with the online consumers.
- Junior to Mid-level Account Service: who help shape and execute multi-channel campaigns.
- Media Planners / Strategists: That want to understand how consumers interact with social platforms and how new technologies shape the user experience online.