Learn the art of data visualisation storytelling, including types of narrative, the importance of simplicity, and how to make it memorable.
1. Describe what is good data visualisation
2. Identify the types of narratives for data visualisation
3. Explain the role of simplicity with data visualisation
4. Select techniques in visual storytelling for data visualisation
5. Identify techniques to make data memorable
- Good data visualisation
- Patterns and relationships
- Storytelling with data
- Data visualisation design
- The power of data stories
- Visual storytelling techniques
This module is part of the Data Visualisation course:
In this course, you’ll discover how to translate and present analytics in an enticing manner. You’ll draw upon insights from data and convert these into commercial insights. Modules on this online course include:
- Module 1: Introduction to Data Visualisation
- Module 2: Discovering Data Visualisation
- Module 3: Storytelling with Data
- Module 4: How to Present Data
Who should do this module?
- Analytics professionals with up to 2 years’ experience wanting to harness better communication and visualisation techniques.