Explore the different types of paid media and describe the various pricing models.
- Describe the different types of paid marketing
- Identify the benefits of each paid marketing format
- Explain targeting and re-targeting
- Understand the various pricing models
- Introduction to Paid Advertising
- Display advertising
- Search engine marketing
- Social media optimisation
Paid Digital Marketing module is part of the Digital Marketing Channels course:
Content for Social Networks delves into each social channel, exploring its purpose and reasons why it is appropriate for some campaigns and not for others. We’ve used current examples from effective campaigns to illustrate this. Online course modules include:
- Module 1: Websites
- Module 2: Email
- Module 3: Complying with the Spam Act 2003 and the Privacy Act 1988
- Module 4: Digital Paid Marketing
- Module 5: Social Media Marketing
- Module 6: Mobile Marketing
Who should do this module?
- Marketers who have some experience in digital but want to grow their confidence.
- Those who may have only one perspective of digital, or be a specialist in one area of digital, and want to broaden their skill base.
- Those marketing and advertising professionals who are new to digital and keen to learn how to leverage digital across a broad spectrum of channels.
- Small and medium sized businesses that are looking to learn more about digital.
- Sales people who need to understand how marketing works.