Understand location-based targeting methods and explore mobile technologies.
- List the most common mobile marketing tactics
- dentify the methods used to target mobile users
- Select location based targeting methods
- Identify specialist technologies such as Beacon and Augmented Reality
Using presentations and hands-on practical exercises, we’ll examine:
- Understanding your audience and platforms in a multiscreen world
- Micro targeting based on habits and the mobile vs tablet audience
- Deep dive into mobile marketing ‘tactics’ and discover why tablets as a screen are different
- Location-based marketing and behaviour targeting, plus the power of proximity targeting
- The App Ecosystem - when and where to use apps
- Native vs Hybrid vs m.site
- Campaign Planning - the importance of creative, creating a persona and integrating, not isolating
Mobile Marketing Toolbox is part of the Mobile & Location-based Marketing course:
Over the years, mobile and location-based technologies have boomed and the potential they carry with them is astounding. So if you want to powerfully shape your marketing activity, you need to know where and how to target your customers.
In this course, explore how you can use mobile and location-based marketing services to connect and engage with your audience on a higher, more exciting level. Online course modules include:
- Module 1: Mobile Ecosystem
- Module 2: Understanding Your Audience
- Module 3: Mobile Marketing Toolbox
- Module 4: The App Economy
- Module 5: Campaign Planning
Who should do this module?
- Marketers who want to understand how to integrate mobile and location-based marketing into their marketing communications.
- Marketers who want to understand best practice mobile marketing across devices.
- Suitable for B2B and B2C marketers and both client or agency side.