Develop a customer lifecycle, map the user journey and identify relevant content for each stage.
- Identify the customer lifecycle
- Map the user journey and understand what people want at each stage
- Identify relevant content and how it works for specific needs
- Mapping content
- Marketing funnel
- Content in the customer lifecycle
- Segment messaging
- Translating customer data into strategy
- Methods to understand audiences
Content Mapping module is part of the Content Marketing Strategy Course:
Consumers prefer to be engaged with a brand via a story or conversation, so the power of content is immeasurable. Through both in-class discussion and practical exercises, we’ll explore how consumer behaviour fuels this power and how you can develop your content marketing strategy to be just as powerful. Plus, learn how to properly measure its effectiveness.
- Module 1: Content Marketing Overview
- Module 2: Planning a Content Strategy
- Module 3: Mapping Content to Audience
- Module 4: Content Creation and Production
- Module 5: Content Distribution
- Module 6: Measuring Content Marketing
Who should do this module?
Brand Side Marketers
- Digital Marketing Specialists / Consultants – that want to increase broaden their knowledge of, or specialise in content marketing.
- Product / Brand / Digital / Marketing Managers – that have a solid experience in integrated marketing campaigns but need to understand content lead marketing strategies.
- Marketing Directors – that need to include content strategy in their overall communications planning.
- Advertising Agency
Agency side marketers
- At all levels that need to understand the role content plays in marketing communications.
Media Planners – that need to have a comprehensive understanding of content marketing at a strategic level.