Update your social media knowledge, not your status.
Quickly discover the foundations behind social media marketing and how you can adopt the practices into your own communications mix.
Want to get up to speed with the latest trends, techniques and technologies in social media? This course will help craft your own social media campaign through planning, execution and optimisation.
We offer a variety of social meda marketing courses online & in-class. Check them out and find which one is most relevant to you.
- Identify all the major social channels
- Plan an effective social media campaign
- Tailor content to the appropriate channel
- Engage the right consumer in the right space
- Measure and optimise your social media activity
In-class we’ll adopt a test-and-learn approach and discover how to use both the free and paid tools for monitoring content, task scheduling and automation, as well as how to measure performance and what to do with those results.
Alternatively, you can cover this content online and broken down into the following modules:
- Module 1: The Social Media Landscape
- Module 2: Campaign Analysis
- Module 3: Campaign Planning
- Module 4: Content Creation
- Module 5: Content Distribution
- Module 6: Managing Campaigns
Who should do this course?
Brand Side Marketers
- Content / Digital / Community/ Social/ Marketing Managers: who plan and manage content and use social media channels for distribution as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy.
- Digital Producers / Digital Specialists / Content Publishers: that are responsible for the execution or planning of content in social channels.
- Community Managers / Content Managers: content managers, editors, curators or moderators.
- Art Directors / Digital Designers: Creatives that need to understand what kind of content will be effective in different channels and help achieve campaign cut through. Those that craft ideas which are social by design and engage with the online consumers.
- Junior to Mid-level Account Service: who help shape and execute multi-channel campaigns.
- Media Planners / Strategists: That want to understand how consumers interact with social platforms and how new technologies shape the user experience online.