Stand out in the age of the customer with Australia’s leading customer loyalty and retention strategy course.
Stand out in the age of the customer with Australia’s leading customer loyalty and retention strategy course
Invest in your customers and they’ll invest in you. But where do you start? New skills are required in order for today’s marketers to succeed in retaining customers and increasing customer loyalty.
Our customer loyalty and retention strategy course offers the world’s first formalised educational and training curriculum for customer loyalty professionals and marketers of all stripes. Whether you’re just joining a loyalty team for the first time, or whether you’re looking to understand or refresh your retention and loyalty knowledge, this customer loyalty and retention strategy course is for you.
The new course has been refreshed to help the modern marketer navigate the increasingly complex world of customer strategy, data, digital marketing, analytics and marketing technology.
ADMA’s recently updated Loyalty & Retention Marketing Strategy course has been developed by global loyalty education experts, The Loyalty Academy and local loyalty experts, Ellipsis & Company.
Duration: 2 consecutive days
- Understand the principles and best practices of retention and loyalty marketing to drive customer engagement and how current trends can and will impact your own strategy
- Implement best practices and proven models for designing the core of any retention and loyalty marketing effort: the customer value proposition
- Incorporate soft-benefit recognition elements—special access, special privilege, unique experiences
- Understand the fundamentals of customer segmentation and loyalty analytics and the link between reward redemption and customer value
- Understand the key financial considerations in planning and managing a retention initiative such as a loyalty program
- Successfully execute a retention campaign using best practice
What the course covers:
- Introduction to Loyalty Marketing and Current Loyalty Trends
- The Psychology of Customer Loyalty
- Best Practices in Loyalty Marketing
- Creating a Customer Value Proposition
- Principles of Soft Benefit Design
- The Intersection of Loyalty and Engagement
- Introduction to Loyalty Analytics & Financial Modelling
- Retention Delivery and Execution
- Loyalty for the Digital Consumer and The Mobile Loyalty Landscape
You will also gain insight into the design of a real program through a detailed case study. The case involves a retailer who is battling bigger and larger competition, a phenomenon that exists today in all global markets.
Who should do this course?
- Marketing professionals who are responsible for the development and implementation of a customer strategy and/or retention and loyalty strategy
- Marketing professionals and digital marketers looking to understand retention and loyalty marketing and broaden their knowledge
About the Loyalty Academy:
The Loyalty Academy, a product of the Wise Marketer Group, is the premiere global education and membership organisation for loyalty marketing practitioners. The Wise Marketer Group is widely known as the “Global resource for Loyalty Marketers".
Ellipsis specialises in Customer Experience Management and Loyalty. We help our clients become customer centric, because we believe getting this right is crucial to creating value. We use a combination of consulting and best-in-class technology to deliver an exceptional end-to-end service.