Power your marketing with digital programmatic advertising.
Make automation easy with ADMA IQ’s Digital Programmatic Advertising Course. Enrol here today.
Adopt a simple, fresh and effective platform to maximise your marketing reach. Digital programmatic advertising is reshaping the digital landscape as it’s automating everything.
The most successful marketers will exploit the power of automated media trading and optimise its productivity. In ADMA’s Digital Programmatic Advertising Course, we’ll explore various programmatic models and the different technologies available for implementation.
Duration: You can complete this digital programmatic advertising course in one of two ways:
- In-class: Half-day training course
- Online: self-paced, up to 6 months to complete
- Understand the current global digital programmatic landscape and identify the insights that drive our current programmatic activity
- Recognise the shift in media consumption and the impact on programmatic investment
- Determine the different programmatic models, assess the technologies available for programmatic implementation and process and manage a programmatic execution
What this digital programmatic advertising course covers:
Your in-class course covers:
- Exploring the global programmatic landscape versus the local, using the most recent research and findings
- The considerations for programmatic buys
- The role of an agency
- The different programmatic advertising models: agency trade desk, hybrid, in-house and managed service
Your online course covers:
- Module 1: What is Programmatic
- Module 2: Why use Programmatic
- Module 3: Audience
- Module 4: Experience
- Module 5: Programming Advertising
- Module 6: Measurement
- Module 7: Strategy
Who should do this digital programmatic advertising course?
- Creative and Digital Agencies exploring new customer experience models which include programmatic and digital media buying
- Marketers that have a focus on customer experience, acquisition or data
- Any mid to senior level marketers that want to deliver programmatic and understand the broader requirements for change
- Media professionals that need to understand the mechanics of programmatic