Harness the power of programmatic.
Adopt a simple, fresh and effective platform to power your marketing.
Programmatic advertising is reshaping the digital landscape as it’s automating everything. Marketers need to exploit the power of automated media trading and learn how they can optimise its productivity. In this course, we’ll explore various programmatic models and the different technologies available for implementation.
ADMA offers several courses to help modernise your business including this programmatic advertising course, a marketing automation course, and many more. Check them out!
- Understand the current global programmatic landscape
- Identify the insights that drive our current programmatic activity
- Recognise the shift in media consumption and the impact on programmatic investment
- Determine the different programmatic models
- Assess the technologies available for programmatic implementation
- Process and manage a programmatic execution
Using the most recent research and findings, we’ll debate the global programmatic landscape versus the local. We’ll also assess the considerations for programmatic buys, the role of agency and the different programmatic models: agency trade desk, hybrid, in-house and managed service.
Alternatively, you can cover this content online and broken down into the following modules:
- Module 1: What is Programmatic
- Module 2: Why use Programmatic
- Module 3: Audience
- Module 4: Experience
- Module 5: Programming Advertising
- Module 6: Measurement
- Module 7: Strategy
Who should do this course?
Brand Side Marketers
- Content / Digital / Community/ Social/ Marketing Managers: who plan and manage content and use social media channels for distribution as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy.
- Digital Producers / Digital Specialists / Content Publishers: that are responsible for the execution or planning of content in social channels.
- Community Managers / Content Managers: content managers, editors, curators or moderators.
- Art Directors / Digital Designers: Creatives that need to understand what kind of content will be effective in different channels and help achieve campaign cut through. Those that craft ideas which are social by design and engage with the online consumers.
- Junior to Mid-level Account Service: who help shape and execute multi-channel campaigns.
- Media Planners / Strategists: That want to understand how consumers interact with social platforms and how new technologies shape the user experience online.