Want to use data to forecast activity?
Develop a deeper understanding of predictive analytics.
Using predictive analytics, discover how you can forecast, model and optimise data to create opportunities and prevent loss.
To get the most out of this course, you should have a solid knowledge of analytics and have ideally spent some time working in the field - over three years experience is recommended.
ADMA offers predictive analytics courses amongst many others, check them out and find which are most relevant to you.
- Connect analytics with business goals
- Determine key data types and methods adopted to treat data anomalies and categorical variables
- Identify techniques used in variable exploration
- Understand when to use variable sampling techniques
- Apply different techniques for predictive modelling and the considerations for selecting analysis method
Looking at predictive analytics in marketing, this online course includes relevant examples of datasets, the challenges faced, and how to interpret results.
- Module 1: Introduction to Predictive Analytics
- Module 2: Developing a Business Case
- Module 3: Data Reduction
- Module 4: Variable Exploration & Model Feasibility
- Module 5: Sample Design
- Module 6: Predictive Modelling Techniques
- Module 7: Evaluation Model Effectiveness
Who should do this course?
- This is an advanced course for analytics professionals keen to move into the field of predictive analytics including models, forecasting and data science.
It assumes solid analytics knowledge either from education or experience and 3 to 10 years analytics experience.