Want to spend less time and get better results?
Discover marketing automation and how to use it in your business.
Marketing automation is on the rise as businesses seek to scale their marketing programs to achieve better ROI. In this course, determine why marketing automation is vital, how to implement it within your own practices, and discover the benefits it can have for both you and your customers.
ADMA's marketing automation course will help you understand how to modernise your business. Check out our related courses for further education.
- Use, recognise and correctly apply marketing automation
- Identify marketing automation benefits from both yours and the consumer’s perspectives
- Plan and put into action marketing automation
- Map out marketing programs using marketing automation
During this course, we’ll discuss effective implementation of marketing automation, what to do with it and how it enables a successful business strategy. Looking at your business/organisation, we’ll assess if you have the necessary foundations for successful marketing automation. The importance of data, establishing your own nurturing programs and how to measure and manage lead scoring will also be explained. Finally, you’ll see why sales and marketing must align to achieve success. All of this is broken down into the following modules:
- Module 1: What is Marketing Automation
- Module 2: Why Use Marketing Automation
- Module 3: Understanding the Consumer
- Module 4: Attract Customers and Build Relationships
- Module 5: Enhance Performance
- Module 6: Marketing Automation Implementation
Who should do this course?
Brand Side Marketers
- Content / Digital / Community/ Social/ Marketing Managers: who plan and manage content and use social media channels for distribution as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy.
- Digital Producers / Digital Specialists / Content Publishers: that are responsible for the execution or planning of content in social channels.
- Community Managers / Content Managers: content managers, editors, curators or moderators.
- Art Directors / Digital Designers: Creatives that need to understand what kind of content will be effective in different channels and help achieve campaign cut through. Those that craft ideas which are social by design and engage with the online consumers.
- Junior to Mid-level Account Service: who help shape and execute multi-channel campaigns.
- Media Planners / Strategists: That want to understand how consumers interact with social platforms and how new technologies shape the user experience online.