Want to excel at Email Marketing?
Boost your email marketing results with proven techniques, technical solutions and strategy improvements.
Email is not only one of the oldest technologies on the net, it's also one of the most profitable - and with good reason. It's one of the easiest mediums to test and optimise, and those collective learnings over the years have produced a highly versatile and effective marketing tool.
But as we all know, emails can easily be rejected by customers if over-used, and undervalued by marketing teams. So this course will help you to re-think how you're using email in the marketing mix and focus on the most up-to-date tactics and techniques to ensure your emails improve your customers' experience and produce better results.
Duration: 1 day
- Explore the full strategy for email marketing in your organisation
- Focus on customer experience and targeting in a mobile-centric world
- Get the basics right with deliverability, email composition and conversion techniques
- Acquire more opt-in emails with effective data gathering in compliance with the Spam Act
- Use data-driven techniques to improve the targeting and relevance of email communications
- Improve results and customer engagement with marketing automation
- Concentrate your efforts on test and learn methods to continually improve
Through presentation, discussion and practical exercises, we’ll delve into the basics, including deliverability rates, benchmarks for industry sectors and email types. Explore email planning strategies and discover where email will be most effective in your marketing mix. Together we’ll also touch on data management, testing and measuring - exploring how results can be improved - email and website optimisation, and managing processes internally, externally and with suppliers.
- Email strategy - where does email fit into the customer journey?
- How to build a good email list
- Deliverability - overcoming the hurdles on the way to the inbox
- How to improve email performance - open rates, design and click-throughs
- Using segmentation and personalisation to improve relevance
- Automation - opportunities to automate for efficiency and improved response
- What to test and how to test to continually improve
- Fundamentals of the Spam Act
Who should do this course?
- Marketing personnel who are learning the ropes of email marketing and want to improve their skills in this valuable area
- Email marketers with some experience who want to take their knowledge to the next level
- Marketers who want to understand how best to use email marketing strategically to drive customer value