Want a structure to help drive digital change?
Unlock your business’ digital transformation
Today, nearly every management team and boardroom agenda is working towards a digital transformation. In this course you’ll come face-to-face with transformation, learning precisely what it is, and how to go about it within your own business.
ADMA's digital transformation courses will help you understand how to modernise your business. Check out our related courses for further education.
- Define the digital transformation and why it is important
- Identify the enablers of digital transformation by exploring operating structures
- Understand how to implement digital transformation
- Identify the key features involved with digital transformation
- Understand the steps involved in implementing a digital transformation
In this online course we’ll explain what digital transformation is and the benefits it can bring to your business. Looking specifically at the impact and implication of digital transformations, we’ll also outline the benefits and challenges that surround it.
You’ll also discover the significance of digital disruption, the operational process and how it’s challenging traditional business models. Plus examine real-world case studies of how businesses are successfully implementing this. All of this will be broken down into the following modules:
- Module 1: What is Digital Transformation
- Module 2: Digital Transformation Drivers
- Module 3: Customer Experience
- Module 4: Skills and Structure
- Module 5: Business Models
- Module 6: The Transformation Process
Who should do this course?
Brand Side Marketers
- Content / Digital / Community/ Social/ Marketing Managers: who plan and manage content and use social media channels for distribution as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy.
- Digital Producers / Digital Specialists / Content Publishers: that are responsible for the execution or planning of content in social channels.
- Community Managers / Content Managers: content managers, editors, curators or moderators.
- Art Directors / Digital Designers: Creatives that need to understand what kind of content will be effective in different channels and help achieve campaign cut through. Those that craft ideas which are social by design and engage with the online consumers.
- Junior to Mid-level Account Service: who help shape and execute multi-channel campaigns.
- Media Planners / Strategists: That want to understand how consumers interact with social platforms and how new technologies shape the user experience online.