Learn digital marketing essentials and how to leverage technology and data to drive results.
Want to increase your expertise and knowledge in the digital marketing space? Advance your work and your career with an ADMA IQ digital marketing course.
Get the inside track to marketing success and learn digital marketing. From Facebook to Google Analytics, gain industry tips and tricks for successfully incorporating digital channels into your campaigns with ADMA’s digital marketing courses.
In this two-day intensive course, you’ll get a detailed introduction to digital marketing, explore the foundations of each digital channel, how they work and how they can fit together to deliver on your marketing objectives. We’ll also look at digital tactics, strategies and processes and how you can tie them all together in an effective way.
Whether you’re a B2B or B2C marketer, client-side or agency, Digital Marketing Essentials offers a comprehensive introduction to learn digital marketing and is one of ADMA IQ’s most popular courses.
Duration: 2 consecutive days
- Understand the online marketing landscape and identify the appropriate online media to achieve your objectives
- Understand the value of analytics and how to understand a Google Analytics report to create insights
- Incorporate social media and content as singular parts of your marketing strategy and how to create gorgeous content using free tools
- Buy Facebook media and understand the targeting options available
- Understand SEO, how to manage it and harness the power of paid and organic search
- Craft and manage email marketing that is spam compliant
- Understand mobile and its impact on the digital landscape
What the course covers:
- An overview of the digital landscape, including trends in online customer behaviour
- The role of content and data in digital marketing
- The channel options within paid media
- The development and usability of websites
- Establishing and managing SEO best practice
- Email marketing and databases
- New technology and tactics, specifically within mobile marketing and emerging media
- Creating AdWords campaigns and researching keywords
- How to effectively leverage the available tools in marketing for social media including creating content and buying sponsored posts.
- Practical aspects of digital marketing and the role of agencies when campaign planning
- Cross-media integration – tying it all together for acquisition and retention
Who should do this digital marketing course?
- Marketers with limited digital knowledge who want to understand more around how digital works
- Start Ups and Entrepreneurs looking to up-skill in all areas of digital marketing
- Digital technologists looking to understand and align to marketing goals
ADMA offers a variety of online digital marketing courses. View all of our Digital Marketing courses here.
Hear what our past students say about this course:
Destiny Willetts, NewsCorp
Valentina is an absolute star and industry leader. I was astounded by her depth of knowledge, recommendations for self-learning and passion. I would highly recommend this course to all in the industry - even as a refresher.