Own your online space with a digital channel planning course for next level marketing.
Want to optimise your use of key digital channels? Build your brand with ADMA IQ’s digital channel planning course for marketing success.
Businesses with advanced digital engagement are more likely to grow. Strengthen your existing digital knowledge and reach your business goals sooner.
Learn how to drill down and optimise digital channels individually for maximum impact. Discover how to use each digital marketing channel to craft a customer-centric online presence. And uncover information about the contributions the channel is making to the consumer journey and how you can unitise it in your marketing activity.
- Understand the role of each digital channel in relation to the consumer and how the digital channel fits into your overall business strategy
- Understand and apply the essentials from the Spam and Privacy Acts to your email marketing practices
- Select the appropriate paid digital media options and learn how to optimise placements
- Apply best practice in developing a website and managing an email database
- Examine various social channels and how consumers interact with them to maximise engagement
What the course covers:
- Module 1: Websites
- Module 2: Email
- Module 3: Complying with The Spam Act 2003 and The Privacy Act 1988
- Module 4: Digital Paid Marketing
- Module 5: Social Media Marketing
- Module 6: Mobile Marketing
Who should do this digital channel planning course?
- Marketers who have some experience in digital but want to grow their confidence
- Professionals who have specialist digital experience and want to broaden their skill base
- Marketing and advertising professionals who are new to digital and keen to learn how to leverage digital across a broad spectrum of channels
- Small and medium-sized businesses that are looking to learn more about digital
- Sales people who need to understand how marketing works
ADMA offers a variety of online digital marketing courses. View all of our Digital Marketing courses here.