Want to optimise your use of key digital channels?
Discover how each digital marketing channel can grant you a customer-centric marketing presence.
In this course, we examine each channel individually. This allows us to uncover information about the contributions the channel is making to the consumer journey and how you can usitise it in your marketing activity.
ADMA offers a variety of online digital marketing courses, check them out and find which one is most relevant to you.
- Understand the role of each digital channel in relation to the consumer
- Understand how the digital channel fits into the overall business strategy
- Understand and apply the essentials from the Spam and Privacy Acts to your email marketing practices
- Select the appropriate paid digital media options and learn how to optimise placements
- Apply best practice in developing a website and managing an email database
- Examine various social channels and how consumers interact with them to maximise engagement
Course covers :
Through engaging online content, you’ll explore the following modules:
- Module 1: Websites
- Module 2: Email
- Module 3: Complying with The Spam Act 2003 and The Privacy Act 1988
- Module 4: Digital Paid Marketing
- Module 5: Social Media Marketing
- Module 6: Mobile Marketing
Who should do this course?
Brand Side Marketers
- Content / Digital / Community/ Social/ Marketing Managers: who plan and manage content and use social media channels for distribution as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy.
- Digital Producers / Digital Specialists / Content Publishers: that are responsible for the execution or planning of content in social channels.
- Community Managers / Content Managers: content managers, editors, curators or moderators.
- Art Directors / Digital Designers: Creatives that need to understand what kind of content will be effective in different channels and help achieve campaign cut through. Those that craft ideas which are social by design and engage with the online consumers.
- Junior to Mid-level Account Service: who help shape and execute multi-channel campaigns.
- Media Planners / Strategists: That want to understand how consumers interact with social platforms and how new technologies shape the user experience online.