Build a digital transformation framework.
Reframe the thinking of senior staff and key operational managers within your organisation by equipping them with the tools to lead digital transformation programs.
Now more than ever, consumers are better equipped, better informed, more mobile and thus more demanding. As technologies advance faster and faster, so too does the market. Businesses are then expected to also keep up, transform and upgrade.
What was once acceptable for a business is no longer in today’s digital age. Consumers expect a free flow of information as part of any decent customer experience. For this reason, it is vital that senior staff and operational managers not only understand but also speak the language of digital transformation - as leaders or stakeholders.
- Use a simple yet dynamic analytical framework
- Effectively adopt new digital programs that will in turn transform your organisation
- Utilise and apply insights from industry professionals
- Manage and drive change within an organisation
- Identify the fundamentals and successes behind digital businesses
Using a combination of presentations, discussions and hands-on practical exercises, we’ll examine:
- The shape of digital disruption
- The digital transformation framework
- Leadership, strategy and planning for creating and executing digitally focused strategies
- The cultural foundations
- The core values, beliefs and attitudes necessary for success in the Digital Era
- Tactical leadership and governance
- Change Management: how to create a successful roadmap for the Digital Era
Who should do this course?
Senior executives from marketing, finance, operations and IT
- Digital Marketing Managers
- Ecommerce Managers
- Digital Directors
- Commercial Directors
- HR Managers