Discover the essential skills and practices for writing effective digital copy
Learn to write for the web, landing pages, email, social and more
Digital copywriting has one major challenge: the reader is in charge. Unlike traditional mediums such as TV, radio or print, the reader can choose their own journey through the information.
As a writer, you need to understand how people read a screen, what they want, and how they go about hunting it down.
Join us for an informative, practical one day as we explore the skills of writing for digital - the web, email, social media and more. What gets an email opened? What are the most powerful five words for a landing page headline? How does the eye track on a website? How do you engage in social?
Always engaging, full of research-driven insights, Digital Copywriting Essentials is an essential step to producing more engaging copy.
- Develop and write engaging copy using proven processes and techniques
- Understand the fundamental differences between the traditional and digital world
- Understand the nuances and demands of each of the major digital channels
- Write more compelling web, email and social content
- Understand the challenges and opportunities of writing for Google
During this in-class course in digital copywriting, we’ll explore the foundations of good copy and how the rules transform for an online arena, covering:
- Learn how to write effective, compelling copy no matter what the medium
- Understand the differences between traditional and digital mediums
- Learn how to write more effectively for the web and landing pages
- Learn the key elements of an email that get it opened and read
- Understand what works best for social media
Who should do this course?
- Anyone who has to write for digital channels, including the web, email and social
- Those experienced in traditional mediums, wanting to understand digital ones
- Anyone overseeing and reviewing the production of digital campaigns
- Anyone new to the task of writing for digital
- Those exploring new career opportunities and upskilling