Learn to translate data into visual and insightful stories
Establish your own visualisation techniques that will help sell your analytic results to business decision makers.
In this data visualisation course, you’ll discover how to translate and present analytics in an enticing manner. You’ll draw upon insights from data and convert these into commercial insights.
ADMA offers a variety of data marketing courses, including this data visualisation course, data analytics for marketers, and more.
This course is desiged for those who are curious in nature, enjoy problem solving and prefer self-learning, exploratory approach to knowledge.
- Define what data visualisation is and identify different examples of data visualisation
- Identify tools that can help you discover data
- Determine the types of variables in data visualisation
- Identify the relationships of data visualisation
- Understand both how to make data memorable and the techniques involved in visual storytelling
Online, you’ll dissect business goals and the process behind the decision maker. Looking at visual perception design, discover how to select the most compelling and appropriate approach to deliver the analytics. Current and effective examples will be shown as guides to illustrate this.
- Module 1: Introduction to Data Visualisation
- Module 2: Discovering Data Visualisation
- Module 3: Storytelling with Data
- Module 4: How to Present Data
Who should do this course?
Brand Side Marketers
- Content / Digital / Community/ Social/ Marketing Managers: who plan and manage content and use social media channels for distribution as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy.
- Digital Producers / Digital Specialists / Content Publishers: that are responsible for the execution or planning of content in social channels.
- Community Managers / Content Managers: content managers, editors, curators or moderators.
- Art Directors / Digital Designers: Creatives that need to understand what kind of content will be effective in different channels and help achieve campaign cut through. Those that craft ideas which are social by design and engage with the online consumers.
- Junior to Mid-level Account Service: who help shape and execute multi-channel campaigns.
- Media Planners / Strategists: That want to understand how consumers interact with social platforms and how new technologies shape the user experience online.