Discover how to leverage the power of data analysis
Learn how to combine the right data with the right techniques for the right answers to your marketing questions
Analysis can help you find, convert and keep customers whether you're in planning, implementing or review mode.
This course will open your mind to the extensive possibilities for enriching your marketing through analysis. Through hands-on practice with a selection of easy to use, but powerful tools you'll also discover that analysis is no longer reserved for specialists - any marketer with a reasonable grasp of numbers can do it!
- Assess data value and viability inside and outside your organisation
- Use data analysis to identify patterns and expose trends
- Gain insight from customer data for marketing strategy and communication purposes
- Understand how big data can be used to drive sales and how you can analyse it
- Adopt effective data management and processing practices
- Learn how to use accessible and high-performance analysis tools to tackle the important marketing challenges
This is a highly 'hands-on' course. Bring your laptop and be prepared to do some analysis using some best-in-class tools and simulated customer datasets. Find out just how intuitive and accessible data analysis is. Some of the specifics we'll cover are:
- Preparing for analysis - goals, data sources, rules and processes
- Using choice modelling to answer positioning and creative questions
- Data visualisation for segmentation and customer journey mapping
- Social media monitoring - unravelling the buzz
- Web analytics - what are the most useful insights?
- Media attribution - how to boost media efficiency
- Learning by doing - pre-test planning and post-test review
- Predictive analytics - right product, right time, right place
Who should do this course?
- Marketers who want to understand how to use analysis to inform their marketing decisions
- Anyone who wants to have a go at tackling some simulated marketing challenges using a range of highly accessible and useful tools
- Agency and consultancy staff who want to enhance their own services by becoming "analysis-literate"