Are you looking to refresh and advance your copywriting skills?
Explore new, clever and engaging ways to push your writing to the next level.
Of all the ADMA copywriting courses, Copywriting Advanced will take your skills to a new level. Writing today is an indispensable skill and if we want to excel, we need more than the basic knowledge. Throughout this course, you’ll engage with and produce strategic and compelling copy that will attract readers.
- Articulate an idea in a language that is both concise and engaging for others to read
- Excel at producing industry standard copy
- Solve and deliver briefs efficiently and on time
- Understand a brief and identify its purpose
- Develop solid, original creative ideas
- Follow the copywriting process from start to finish
- Adopt four unique styles of copywriting
In this thoroughly practical course, you’ll use writing exercises, real-world examples and beyond basic techniques of copywriting to cover:
- Brief interpretation and key elements
- Identifying and conceptualising the big idea
- Copy foundations and techniques, including how to start
- The importance of punctuation
- Incorporating enthusiasm and passion into your writing
Who should do this course?
Brand Side Marketers
- Content / Digital / Community/ Social/ Marketing Managers: who plan and manage content and use social media channels for distribution as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy
- Digital Producers / Digital Specialists / Content Publishers: that are responsible for the execution or planning of content in social channels
- Community Managers / Content Managers: content managers, editors, curators or moderators
- Art Directors / Digital Designers: Creatives that need to understand what kind of content will be effective in different channels and help achieve campaign cut through. Those that craft ideas which are social by design and engage with the online consumers.
- Junior to Mid-level Account Service: who help shape and execute multi-channel campaigns
- Media Planners / Strategists: That want to understand how consumers interact with social platforms and how new technologies shape the user experience online