Drive big results from small changes
Harness the power of conversion and learn how optimise your site to achieve your online objectives.
This powerful conversion rate course will teach you the fundamentals of how to turn your hard-earned website visitors into leads and sales. Applying the insights you’ll get during this power-packed half-day training to your website will help you improve your conversion rates and thus improve your online revenue and lead generation.
If you want to know more about the fast growing marketing discipline of Conversion Rate Optimisation, this is the best course for you to dip your toes in the water and get started.
- Set objectives for your site and assess how your objectives are being met
- Analyse and interpret your website’s statistics and visitor behaviour
- Offer the right information in the best way to keep visitors intrigued
- Place the right ‘calls to action’
- Detect and fix revenue leaks on your website
- Create a site structure that is clear and helps visitors make a decision
Conversion rate course Covers:
Using presentations and partaking in discussions as well as hands-on practical exercises, we’ll examine:
- How to turn visitors into customers
- Interpreting site statistics into insights
- Google Analytics and other research tools
- Presenting your value proposition in the best possible way
- Site structure, design and practical tools
- Effective website copy and ongoing engagement
- Ongoing testing to maximise site potential
- Live optimisation
Who should do this course?
Brand Side Marketers
- Content / Digital / Community/ Social/ Marketing Managers: who plan and manage content and use social media channels for distribution as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy
- Digital Producers / Digital Specialists / Content Publishers: that are responsible for the execution or planning of content in social channels
- Community Managers / Content Managers: content managers, editors, curators or moderators
- Art Directors / Digital Designers: Creatives that need to understand what kind of content will be effective in different channels and help achieve campaign cut through. Those that craft ideas which are social by design and engage with the online consumers.
- Junior to Mid-level Account Service: who help shape and execute multi-channel campaigns
- Media Planners / Strategists: That want to understand how consumers interact with social platforms and how new technologies shape the user experience online