Want to discover the role of content and how it drives engagement?
Content marketing courses are essential to stay ahead of the content marketing game. In this strategic course you will examine all areas of content marketing and the role it plays in digital, marketing and business strategies.
Best practice case studies will walk you through all the components of an effective content strategy. You’ll also focus on how to create, distribute and manage your content.
- Map content strategy to the customer life cycle
- Understand how content facilitates a connection with customers online throughout their purchase decision
- Explore content publication processes and technologies
- How to measure and optimise content
Consumers prefer to be engaged with a brand via a story or conversation, so the power of content is immeasurable. Through both in-class discussion and practical exercises, we’ll explore how consumer behaviour fuels this power and how you can develop your content marketing strategy to be just as powerful. Plus, learn how to properly measure its effectiveness.
Alternatively, you can cover this content online and broken down into the following modules:
- Module 1: Content Marketing Overview
- Module 2: Planning a Content Strategy
- Module 3: Mapping Content to Audience
- Module 4: Content Creation and Production
- Module 5: Content Distribution
- Module 6: Measuring Content Marketing
Who should do this course?
Brand Side Marketers
- Content / Digital / Community/ Social/ Marketing Managers: who plan and manage content and use social media channels for distribution as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy.
- Digital Producers / Digital Specialists / Content Publishers: that are responsible for the execution or planning of content in social channels.
- Community Managers / Content Managers: content managers, editors, curators or moderators.
- Art Directors / Digital Designers: Creatives that need to understand what kind of content will be effective in different channels and help achieve campaign cut through. Those that craft ideas which are social by design and engage with the online consumers.
- Junior to Mid-level Account Service: who help shape and execute multi-channel campaigns.
- Media Planners / Strategists: That want to understand how consumers interact with social platforms and how new technologies shape the user experience online.