Pick the right content for the right channel.
Discover strategic, fresh and unconventional ways to achieve cut through and results across all social channels.
During this course, you’ll explore the major social media platforms and understand how to leverage these to engage your customers. Realise the capabilities of each social channel and the powerful presence you can establish with them.
Explore key demographics, content best practice for the channel and learn how to drive engagement with ADMA's social media marketing courses.
ADMA offers a variety of social media marketing courses, check them out and see which one suits you best.
- Establish a presence within a specific channel
- Facilitate engagement and reach through content
- Tailor content for the appropriate channel
- Identify consumer behaviour and patterns across each channel
In this online course you‘ll delve into each social channel, exploring its purpose and reasons why it is appropriate for some campaigns and not for others. Learn from current examples from effective campaigns.
Through engaging online content, you'll explore the following modules:
- Module 1: Social Media Channels
- Module 2: Facebook
- Module 3: Twitter
- Module 4: Instagram
- Module 5: YouTube
- Module 6: LinkedIn
- Module 7: Pinterest
- Module 8: Emerging Channels
Who should do this course?
Brand Side Marketers
- Content / Digital / Community/ Social/ Marketing Managers: who plan and manage content and use social media channels for distribution as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy.
- Digital Producers / Digital Specialists / Content Publishers: that are responsible for the execution or planning of content in social channels.
- Community Managers / Content Managers: content managers, editors, curators or moderators.
- Art Directors / Digital Designers: Creatives that need to understand what kind of content will be effective in different channels and help achieve campaign cut through. Those that craft ideas which are social by design and engage with the online consumers.
- Junior to Mid-level Account Service: who help shape and execute multi-channel campaigns.
- Media Planners / Strategists: That want to understand how consumers interact with social platforms and how new technologies shape the user experience online.