Want a deeper understanding of B2B marketing strategies?
Using true and tested frameworks, you’ll approach business-to-business marketing with planning and strategy; the ultimate business to business marketing course.
In this two-day course, you'll learn how to engage sales teams to effectively work with other business units to achieve success. Following the consumer’s journey, you’ll adopt a numbers-based funnel that promises results.
- Gain competitive advantage and follow your buyer’s purchase journey
- Effectively align sales and marketing
- Understand and populate your funnel
- Develop tactics that align with your strategy
- Refine your funnel metrics from start to finish
B2B Marketing Course covers:
Using globally recognised and proven content from the Funnel Academy™, and through equal parts theory and workshop, we’ll expand on:
- Defining, understanding and seizing opportunities within the market
- Aligning B2B sales channels and bringing your B2B strategy to life
- The process involved in establishing a common plan with common metrics and tactics
- The effects of sales and marketing alignment
- Developing and sustaining successful marketing rhythm
- Releasing your business from the restrictions of a quarterly planning cycle
- Funnel Management
- Market definition, purchase desires and product-driven solutions
- Business to business digital marketing
Who should do this course?
Brand Side Marketers
- Content / Digital / Community/ Social/ Marketing Managers: who plan and manage content and use social media channels for distribution as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy.
- Digital Producers / Digital Specialists / Content Publishers: that are responsible for the execution or planning of content in social channels.
- Community Managers / Content Managers: content managers, editors, curators or moderators.
- Art Directors / Digital Designers: Creatives that need to understand what kind of content will be effective in different channels and help achieve campaign cut through. Those that craft ideas which are social by design and engage with the online consumers.
- Junior to Mid-level Account Service: who help shape and execute multi-channel campaigns.
- Media Planners / Strategists: That want to understand how consumers interact with social platforms and how new technologies shape the user experience online.