Learn the Fundamentals of Analytics.
Discover the essentials of analytics and discover different tools that will help you draw insights from analytics.
ADMA is now delivering analytics courses online. In Analytics Fundamentals Online, we’ll examine the essentials of analytics, exploring the tools and their most appropriate use. You’ll discover how to draw insights from analytics, enabling you to predict emerging trends.
Our Analytics Courses are designed for those who are curious in nature, enjoy problem solving an prefer a self learning, exploratory approach to knowledge.
- Apply basic analytics principles and definitions
- Investigate analytical tools and techniques
- Identify the role the analytical lifecycle plays in solving problems and setting objectives
- Explore business analytics and its value to organisations
- Share and draw insight from analytics results
- Examine emerging trends in analytics
During this engaging online course, you’ll explore the fundamentals of analytics, ensuring you develop a solid understanding of the process. Through interactive theoretical practices, you’ll look at the appropriateness of tools and skills to specific analytics challenges. Relevant case studies will also be provided.
Online Specific Modules:
- Module 1: Defining Analytics
- Module 2: Analytics Lifecycle
- Module 3: Analytics Techniques
- Module 4: Tools for Analytics I
- Module 5: Tools for Analytics II
- Module 6: Delivering Results
- Module 7: Emerging Trends
Who should do this course?
Brand Side Marketers
- Content / Digital / Community/ Social/ Marketing Managers: who plan and manage content and use social media channels for distribution as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy.
- Digital Producers / Digital Specialists / Content Publishers: that are responsible for the execution or planning of content in social channels.
- Community Managers / Content Managers: content managers, editors, curators or moderators.
- Art Directors / Digital Designers: Creatives that need to understand what kind of content will be effective in different channels and help achieve campaign cut through. Those that craft ideas which are social by design and engage with the online consumers.
- Junior to Mid-level Account Service: who help shape and execute multi-channel campaigns.
- Media Planners / Strategists: That want to understand how consumers interact with social platforms and how new technologies shape the user experience online.