Harness marketing technology to drive and measure results.
Discover how and why technology has impacted the way we market and sell and ensure you are making the most of marketing technology.
Today, it is virtually impossible to advertise without technology. This is because the ‘always on’ consumer has more exposure to technology and devices than they do traditional media.
In this online Certificate, we cover the areas of digital transformation, marketing technology automation and how to harness the power and productivity of programmatic media buying. We also analyse the importance of technology in the creative space, campaign development and ultimately the customer experience.
- Understand and manage a successful implementation of marketing automation
- Identify effective use of technology in development and execution of ideas
- Discover technology’s full potential and its cultural impact on consumers
- Understand how to implement a digital transformation and discover how to incorporate digital transformation into your existing commercial model
- Distinguish different programmatic models and analyse the technologies available for implementation
Through interactive and engaging online content, you’ll complete the following modules:
Course 1: Programmatic Advertising
- Module 1: What is Programmatic
- Module 2: Why use Programmatic
- Module 3: Audience
- Module 4: Experience
- Module 5: Programming
- Module 6: Measurement
- Module 7: Strategy
Course 2: Marketing Automation
- Module 1: What is Marketing Automation
- Module 2: Why use Marketing Automation
- Module 3: Understanding the Consumer
- Module 4: Identify your Customer
- Module 5: Attract Customers and Build Relationships
- Module 6: Enhance Performance
- Module 7: Marketing Automation Implementation
Course 3: Digital Transformation
- Module 1: What is Digital Transformation
- Module 2: Digital Transformation Drivers
- Module 3: Customer Experience
- Module 4: Skills and Structure
- Module 5: Business Models
- Module 6: The Transformation Process
Course 4: Creative Technology
- Module 1: The Creative Technologist
- Module 2: Beyond the Screen
- Module 3: Merging Technology with Creativity
- Module 4: Technology Trends
Assessment for the online Certificate includes:
- In-module questions and activities
- Final online exam
Who should do this course?
Brand Side Marketers
- Content / Digital / Community/ Social/ Marketing Managers: who plan and manage content and use social media channels for distribution as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy.
- Digital Producers / Digital Specialists / Content Publishers: that are responsible for the execution or planning of content in social channels.
- Community Managers / Content Managers: content managers, editors, curators or moderators.
- Art Directors / Digital Designers: Creatives that need to understand what kind of content will be effective in different channels and help achieve campaign cut through. Those that craft ideas which are social by design and engage with the online consumers.
- Junior to Mid-level Account Service: who help shape and execute multi-channel campaigns.
- Media Planners / Strategists: That want to understand how consumers interact with social platforms and how new technologies shape the user experience online.