How to create internal and external content and audit existing content; how to use storytelling, and how to structure a content team.
- Look for internal and external content
- Audit existing content
- Use storytelling techniques
- Structure a content team
The course will walk you through the steps to undertake a content audit, define different content sources with guidelines on when to engage. Delves into the fundamentals around storytelling, contains examples of how different pieces of content work together to form a 360 degree view. Provides skills requirements and structure of a content team.
Content Creation and Production module is part of the Content Marketing Strategy Online Course:
Consumers prefer to be engaged with a brand via a story or conversation, so the power of content is immeasurable. Through online content slides and videos, we’ll explore how consumer behaviour fuels this power and how you can develop your content marketing strategy to be just as powerful. Plus, learn how to properly measure its effectiveness.
- Module 1: Content Marketing Overview
- Module 2: Planning a Content Strategy
- Module 3: Mapping Content to Audience
- Module 4: Content Creation and Production
- Module 5: Content Distribution
- Module 6: Measuring Content Marketing
Who should do this module?
Brand Side Marketers
- Digital Marketing Specialists / Consultants – that want to increase broaden their knowledge of, or specialise in content marketing.
- Product / Brand / Digital / Marketing Managers – that have a solid experience in integrated marketing campaigns but need to understand content lead marketing strategies.
- Marketing Directors – that need to include content strategy in their overall communications planning.
- Agency side marketers – at all levels that need to understand the role content plays in marketing communications.
- Media Planners – that need to have a comprehensive understanding of content marketing at a strategic level.